Friday, April 7, 2017
Come, compare and convince yourselves of the advantages of the Sneyders filling and capping machines during the Interpack Show from May 4th till 10th. Sneyders will present the updated version of the Scaldis inline filler which was launched during the Interpack in 2014. Since then, a number of visible and hidden improvements have been made to the SCALDIS filling machine.
- Thanks to a new CIP collector, filling nozzles do not need to repositioned during CIP process.
- Neck centering devices have been redesigned to ease cleaning.
- An additional safety feature has been introduced to prevent blocking of the filling valves beam.
- Software has been modified to diminish even more product left over in the machine before cleaning.
- Next to the filler with piston dosing, versions with flow meters with integrated pressure vessel have been manufactured.
Sneyders manufactures filling and capping machines for liquid products such as oils, cosmetics, household products, personal health care products, chemicals and sauces. The SCALDIS inline filler comes with automated change over features and integrated CIP modules. Sneyders builds also the smaller TIGRIS filler with up to three filling heads. The WISLA filler/capper monobloc unites on one chassis a filler with four filling heads and a capper with servo driven capping head reaching speeds up to 2400 bph on 500 ml bottles.
The majority of Sneyders’ customers use the Sneyders filling lines for bottles, jars and jerrycans between 100 ml and 10 liter.
The Interpack fair is an ideal event to come, compare and convince engineers, project managers and end-users, agents and distributors of the plusses of the bottling capabilities and the services of Sneyders. Visit us in Hall 8A – Booth E59.