Freelance Service Technicians
Sneyders is looking for independent Service Technicians who are able to install, start-up and service its filling and capping machines outside Benelux countries.
Our ideal candidates have
- Electro-mechanical education or background
- Knowledge of Siemens PLC is a plus
- Minimum of three years experience with start-up and maintenance of industrial machines
- Good communication skills – English or French plus local language is a must
- Hands-on problem-solving capabilities
- Training on all our SNEYDERS machines
- An attractive remuneration package
Become part of the SNEYDERS Family!
Sneyders is always looking for passionate individuals who want to join us in building on our success. We usually have openings for sales talents, designers, mechanics or maintenance technicians in mechanical engineering. Send your spontaneous application to firstname.lastname@example.org and be part of a tight-knit group.